Why hire a professional?
When it comes to working with electricity, there are many dangers that are associated with the job and can become even more hazardous when homeowners, who do not have experience, make it a DIY project. With that being said, there are many benefits to why you should always hire a professional Atlanta electrician when a problem arises!
Estimates Given Before Job Start
An estimate is always given prior to job being started. This allows you to work on your budget, while getting the job done!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Professional work is ALWAYS guaranteed! This gives many homeowners the reassurance needed with it comes to electrical problems.
24 hour service provided for most companies. This is perfect for the electrical problems that occur when we least expect them to!
Because professional electricians are knowledgeable within their industry, they can be the professionals you turn to when electrical advice is needed. It is always better to take advice from a professional, rather than figuring it out on your own when it comes to your home’s electrical problems.
When it comes to your home’s electricity, never take matters into your own hands! Always hire a professional and have the job done right the first time. For additional your free estimate, contact your H&H specialist today!
Why H&H Electric and Security for your electrical needs?
As your primary Atlanta electricians, we are dedicated to providing the best technology and equipment possible. So why choose us from the rest? Here is what our clients have to say about our specialists here at H&H Electric and Security:
- We are a professional electrical company with very high standards.
- We pride ourselves in doing the best job at the best price, while standing behind our work 100%.
- Builders and homeowners are our most valuable asset.
- We take great pride in our professional quality of workmanship.
- We will go the distance to please our customers every visit.
Atlanta Electrical and Security Services:
At H&H Electric and Security, we would like to welcome you to the innovative world of future home technologies and electrical upgrades. We have a vast variety of technologies and upgrades to make your home more convenient and fashionable for you and your family. We currently offer the following popular services:
- Home and Office Additions
- Security Services
- Sound Systems
- Electrical Problems
- Landscape Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Surge Protectors
In addition to our popular services, we also offer a variety of popular upgrades:
- Recessed Lighting
- Dimmers & Fan Controls
- Under Counter Lighting
- Over Counter Lighting
- Circuit Breakers
- Meter Products
- Power Outlet Panels
- Emergency Power Panels
- Dedicated Circuits
- And many more!
For your FREE consultation, feel free to contact our specialists today! We look forward to serving you in the near future!
2013 Top Ten Energy Savers
Saving money any time is always a great plus! Now you can lower your electrical bills monthly with these simple tips:
- Keep your home cooled over the summer at a temperature of 78 degrees or warmer during the day.
- Increase the temperature to 82 degrees during away hours.
- You can save an average of $7.00 per month by simply reducing your water heater temperature to 120 degrees from 140 degrees.
- Always make sure you remain ontop of replacing you A/C filter to ensure your unit is running efficiently.
- To keep your electrical bill from increasing approximately $7.00 per month, turn off ceiling fans and additional electronics when you are not in the room.
- By using your dishwasher more efficiently and not pre-washing your dishes, you can save up to $70.00 per year!
- Limit the amount of time you keep outdoor electricity running.
- One that is commonly forgot is to make sure you are using proper settings on your washing machine. Adjust the load size so you conserve both water and energy all at the same time. If possible, try using only cold water for your loads.
- Always clean the lint filter in the dryer before starting another load. This will help to dry your clothes faster.
- Make sure your auto-sensor is turned on on your dryer to help prevent from over dryer, which increases the electricity needed.